Ps3 media library not updating
* Game browsing in all modes is more responsive (excl the cover/slide one).
* Covers/thumbnails for AVCHD/Blu-ray compilations created with multi AVCHD are now also displayed. After you play a song from the file manager, multi MAN will load the rest of the mp3 files from the folder as a playlist and will play them sequentially.
EBOOTMOD/EBOOTFIX PC tools: Used to modify/covert games to XMB/PSN style (or reencrypt EBOOT/SPRX files) bd RESET tool: Removes path re-directions, removes bd-mirror (restores usb to normal mode) and moves the last game played in bd-mirror mode back to its location. SELF (91.80 KB) This is a standalone browser, which can be used by any other application (not just multi MAN). BIN * Wrong structure: /dev_***/GAMES/***SOME_NAME***/***ANOTHER_NAME***/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/EBOOT. BIN * Press "SELECT+L3" to refresh the list (or use the REFRESH option in system menu or XMMB Game column) * Check options.ini/options_and edit it properly if you store your games in different than defined location It was reported numerous times that such problem may arise after installing KMEAW 3.55 CFW on a new PS3 system or after updating from 3.41.
* Supports downloading of files * FTP server running in the background (openps3ftp) (login: anonymous, password: Official PS3 UK page is opened * On exit it will return to the caller application (if RELOAD. In any case the solution is easy enough: * Download and install "FIX PERMISSIONS" package file (download link) * Start the tool and wait for it to finish its job - it will return you back to XMB screen * Try to launch multi MAN and load a game - all should be okay now.
SELF is present in the same folder) * Downloaded files are saved under the current folder + ./DOWNLOADS If present in multi MAN's USRDIR folder - it will be used instead of the build-in m M browser. Since version : XMMB display mode (XMB clone): Since version : MAIN MENU (Display mode #7 with XMM theme) GAME SETTINGS MENU (accessible with SQUARE button [ ]) SYSTEM MENU (accessible with TRIANGLE button [/\]) * Support and display for 7 devices (HDD/USB/BD/SDHC/MS/CF) * Support for REMOTE PLAY via PSP or other compatible peripherals * Update check/download feature * Support for AVCHD activation from external USB devices * Support for playback of AVCHD and Blu-ray content from internal HDD * Overscan support for DLP and CRT TV sets * MP3 playback * JPEG/PNG picture viewer * HEX file viewer * Support for at least 15 freetype fonts (user can change using [R3] in game display modes) Changelog: ========== - Fully working FILE MANAGER mode - Slide menu style with animation (real sliding when changing titles) - Support for mounting DVD-Video folders (VIDEO_TS) from internal or external HDD disk (playable as VOBs in XMB VIDEO tab when any DVD-R disc is inserted) - Support for detecting and mounting PS2 game backups - PARAM. 5 additional search GAME search folders added in - Fixed locking on exit after FTP usage.
- File manager - mouse pointer changed for better visibility - When no games are found more messages are displayed and all cover modes + filemanager are accessible! - Source changes to compile with SDK 1.90 for older firmwares.
I'll need a bit more time to put it in the background.
* During playback: [START]+LEFT / [START]+RIGHT skips to previous/next song in any mode and [START]+UP/DOWN controls playback volume * MP3 is stereo, but it will be played back through all 6 speakers in 5.1 configuration with little attenuation for the rear speakers and the LFE.
multi MAN - multifunctional tool for your PS3 (Game manager/File manager/FTP/AVCHD/BDMV) Hey there everyone!
Here is a multifunctional tool, which includes 8 different display modes (for games, AVCHD and Blu-ray) and File Manager + background running FTP server.